Dodge//SRT continues to push the envelope in the muscle car world, unleashing a new Challenger lineup with new models, class-exclusive all-wheel-drive (AWD) technology, a new R/T Scat Pack Widebody and the most powerful SRT Hellcat lineup ever, ranging from 717 to 797 horsepower with the new Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye.
“The 2019 Dodge Challenger lineup continues to evolve, with new models, more SRT Hellcat horsepower and new pricing,” said Steve Beahm, Head of Passenger Car Brands – Dodge, SRT, Chrysler and FIAT, FCA – North America.
The 2019 Dodge Challenger model lineup has a starting U.S. Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of $27,295.
- Powered by the award-winning 305-horsepower Pentastar V-6 paired with the TorqueFlite eight-speed automatic transmission, the 2019 Dodge Challenger SXT is the most affordable V-6 automatic in the muscle car segment
- Challenger is America’s only all-wheel-drive (AWD) muscle coupe – with class-exclusive AWD capability with front-axle disconnect on two models for 2019: SXT AWD and GT AWD
- Challenger GT RWD model is powered by the 305-horsepower Pentastar V-6 and features standard performance elements, including hood with scoop, splitter, suspension, steering, paddle shifters and cloth Houndstooth seats
- Challenger R/T models feature the high-torque 5.7-liter HEMI® with 375 horsepower and up to 410 lb.-ft. of torque mated to either the TorqueFlite eight-speed or standard six-speed manual transmission. At a starting U.S. MSRP of $34,100, Challenger offers the most affordable V-8 in the segment
- Challenger R/T Scat Pack delivers the most muscle for the dollar in the segment; the 392 HEMI V-8 delivers 485 horsepower and 475 lb.-ft. of torque priced less than $40,000 U.S. MSRP; Widebody Package now available for 2019
- Challenger SRT Hellcat is more powerful than ever with more performance-focused features and a new starting U.S. MSRP of $58,650, more than $5,000 less than 2018 model
- Powered by the supercharged 6.2-liter HEMI high-output engine that also powered the Demon, the new Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye produces 797 horsepower and 707 lb.-ft. of torque, delivers 0-60 miles per hour (mph) acceleration in 3.4 seconds, a ¼-mile elapsed time (ET) of 10.8 seconds at 131 mph, making it the quickest, fastest and most powerful muscle car